‘Thrive with 25’ Discount Promotion valid through March 25, 2013
- Develop the competitive edge you need to thrive in your career.
- Leap into a thriving network of over 2200 aging services professionals.
- Learn innovative solutions to grow a thriving organization.
Enroll in the Certified Aging Services Professional (CASP) Program today!
We are offering a 25% discount through March 25, 2013.
The discount applies to both individual CASP certification courses and to CASP Online Distance Learning packages.
The CASP Online Distance Learning Package includes:
- Enrollment in all three CASP Online Distance Learning Courses
- Course 1, 2, and 3 Manuals
- Course Examinations
Terms and Conditions
- 25% off individual Online Distance Learning Courses and/or CASP Online Distance Learning Packages.
- Discount does not apply to Candidacy Application fees.
- Offer is valid through March 25, 2013. This promotion is not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- We do not accept credit card payments by phone or by e-mail.
- Course materials cannot be sent to post office boxes. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
- All orders must be prepaid and postmarked on or before March 25, 2013 to receive the discount.
- Prices may vary depending upon the number of packages purchased. Please contact the CLAS office for further details.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- CASP Online Distance Learning Courses and Certification Packages are non-refundable.
- Cancellations cannot be accepted by phone. All cancellations must be submitted in writing either by mail, fax, or email.
Steps to Certification:
- Step 1: Complete a Candidacy Application Form.
- Step 2: Complete the Thrive with 25 Discount Payment Form.
- Step 3: Submit the Candidacy Application, Discount Payment Form, and correct fees to the CLAS office on or before March 25, 2013.
Course Registration versus Enrollment: The “registration date” is the date that the CLAS office processes a candidate's Thrive with 25 Discount Payment form and appropriate fees. The “Enrollment Date” is the date that the CLAS office grants a candidate access to an online course(s). Candidates may spend as much time as they desire studying the materials for an online distance learning course, with the understanding that they must complete each Core Course within six months from the date of enrollment in the course. Candidates initially will be enrolled in Core Course 1, and then in each subsequent course upon previous course completion.